Cause: Hot and cold water washers are worn or foreign matter (solder, chips, etc.) are between washers and seat surfaces.
Solution: Replace hot and cold washers and inspect top surface on hot and cold seats for damage. See the Standard Service section.
- To eliminate dripping or non-positive off remove the CARTRIDGE per the instructions in the section above.
- NOTE: Be sure to inspect SEATS, SEAT O-RINGS and cartridge stem for wear.
- Remove the CARTRIDGE from the CAP then:
- Install a replacement CARTRIDGE or,
- Hold the CARTRIDGE with the temperature handle to remove the RETAINING SCREW and RETAINING COLLAR. Channel locks or equivalent can be used to remove the COLLAR then install the replacement WASHERS, SCREW and COLLAR.
- Re-install the CARTRIDGE following step 7 of the Rough-In section in the Installation Guidelines.
More Questions? Need Parts?